Gautami Kapoor (Born Gautami Gadgil; 21 June 1974) is an Indian television and film actress and model. She is well known for playing the role of Jaya in Kehta Hai Dil on STAR Plus. She also gained popularity playing the lead in TV drama Ghar Ek Mandir and more recently in Parvarrish - Season 2 on Sony TV. She has also acted in many Marathi Movies.
Gautami Gadgil - Kapoor
Gautami Kapoor in 2010
|Years active||1999 - present|
|Spouse(s)||Madhur Shroff (divorced)|
Ram Kapoor (2003–present)
Gautami Kapoor is married to her Ghar Ek Mandir costar and actor Ram Kapoor. They met on the sets of the TV show Ghar Ek Mandir and dated for a while before tying the knot on Valentines Day in 2003. They have two children, daughter Sia and son Aks.
|1999||Saturday Suspense||Episodic role||Zee TV|
|2000-2002||Ghar Ek Mandir||Aanchal||Sony TV|
|2002–04||Lipstick (TV series)||Suniti Verma / Gayatri||Zee TV|
|2002–05||Kehta Hai Dil||Dr. Jaya Aditya Pratap Singh||STAR Plus|
|2007–08||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi||Juhi Thakral / Fake Tulsi Mihir Virani (imposter)||Star Plus|
|2013–14||Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi||Shruti Harsh Joshipura / Shruti Sanjay Mehta||Zee TV|
|2015||Tere Sheher Mein||Sneha Rishi Mathur||Star Plus|
|2015-2016||Parvarrish - Season 2||Simran Gupta||Sony TV|
|2003||Kuch Na Kaho||Pony|
|2006||Fanaa (film)||Rubina 'Ruby'|
|2012||Student of the Year||Gayatri Nanda|
|2014||Shaadi Ke Side Effects||Aanchal|
|2014||Lekar Hum Deewana Dil||Marriage Counselor|
|2007||Indian Telly Awards||Best Actress in a Lead Role||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi||Nominated|
- Gautami Kapoor, Siddharth Shukla and other TV actors look forward to a 'family Diwali' this year - DNA
- STAR TV - Kehta Hai Dil Archived 29 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- Less melodrama in 'Khelti Hai Zindagi...: Gautami Kapoor
- Ulka Gupta and Gautami Kapoor to make a comeback - DNA
- Tellychakkar interviews Gautami Kapoor on her return to small screen
- "Happy Birthday Ram Kapoor: 10 interesting, unknown facts about the Bade Achhe Lagte Hain actor". indianexpress.com. 1 September 2017.
- "Real life couples we want to see on TV again". India Today. Retrieved 7 July 2016.