Gambling in Souls
Gambling in Souls is a 1919 American silent crime drama film directed by Harry F. Millarde and starring Madlaine Traverse, Herbert Heyes, Murdock MacQuarrie, Lew Zehring, Mary McIvor, and Henry A. Barrows. The film was released by Fox Film Corporation on March 9, 1919.
|Gambling in Souls|
Advertisement for Gambling in Souls on pages 1289 of the Moving Picture World (March 8, 1919)
|Directed by||Harry F. Millarde|
|Written by||Denison Clift|
|Story by||Samuel J. Warshawsky|
Henry A. Barrows
|Cinematography||Harry W. Gerstad|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Madlaine Traverse as Marcia Dunning, aka Madame Rouge
- Herbert Heyes as 'Duke' Charters
- Murdock MacQuarrie as Thomas Philborn
- Lew Zehring as Dick Philborn
- Mary McIvor as Edith Dunning
- Henry A. Barrows as Latimer (as Henry Barrows)
- Marian Skinner as Mrs. Caldwell (as Marion Skinner)
- William Clifford as Robert Dunning
The film is now considered lost.
- "Gambling in Souls". afi.com. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "Gambling in Souls". AllMovie. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "Gambling in Souls". TCM.com. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Gambling in Souls