Gambling is a 1934 American crime film directed by Rowland V. Lee and written by Garrett Graham. It is based on the 1929 play Gambling by George M. Cohan. The film stars George M. Cohan, Wynne Gibson, Dorothy Burgess, Theodore Newton, Harold Healy and Walter Gilbert. The film was released on November 3, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Directed by||Rowland V. Lee|
|Produced by||Harold B. Franklin|
|Screenplay by||Garrett Graham|
by George M. Cohan
|Starring||George M. Cohan|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- George M. Cohan as Al Draper
- Wynne Gibson as Maizie Fuller
- Dorothy Burgess as Dorothy Kane
- Theodore Newton as Ray Braddock
- Harold Healy as Ben Connolly
- Walter Gilbert as Insp. Freelock
- Cora Witherspoon as Mrs. Edna Seeley
- Joseph Allen Sr. as Joe
- Percy Ames as Mr. B
- Six Spirits of Rhythm as Speciality Number
- Sennwald, Andre (1934-12-04). "Movie Review - - The Mayfair Presents George M. Cohan in a Screen Edition of His Own Play, 'Gambling.'". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- Hal Erickson. "Gambling (1934) - Rowland V. Lee". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- "Gambling". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-02-23.