|Original author(s)||Johan Dahlin|
|Initial release||31 July 2001|
|Stable release||3.34.2 (25 November 2019 ) [±]|
|Preview release||3.35.2 (24 November 2019 ) [±]|
|Operating system||Linux, Unix-like, OS X|
|License||GNU General Public License|
It is integrated in GNOME development tools such as GNOME Builder, Glade and Anjuta, and is an official application of the GNOME project. Devhelp uses Bonobo for integration to Emacs via command line searches and is embedded in other development applications such as Anjuta.
- ChangeLog - 2001-07-31 Johan Dahlin - 0.1.0 Released.
- NEWS, NEW in 2.27.92: New maintainer (Frederic Peters) (to Richard, thanks for everything).
- jdahlin/devhelp, The initial version of DevHelp, written in july 2001., Requires PyGTK 1.x and the GNOME 1.x stack., 2012-09-03, Johan Dahlin · GitHub
- Petridis, Jordan (25 Nov 2019). "GNOME 3.34.2 Released". GNOME Mail Services (Mailing list). Retrieved 14 Dec 2019.
- Catanzaro, Michael (24 November 2019). "GNOME 3.35.2 released". GNOME Mail Services (Mailing list). Retrieved 29 November 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to GNOME Devhelp.|