Fulham War Memorial
It was built in 1921 and designed by the sculptor Alfred Turner, and comprises a bronze figure of Peace on top of a high Portland stone pedestal with three steps. There is also a bronze kneeling figure of a cherub against a rough cross on base. The inscription is "To the Honour of Fulham's Gallant Dead" "They died for freedom" 1914–1918 and 1939–1945.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fulham War Memorial.|