From Headquarters (1929 film)
From Headquarters is a 1929 American part-talkie adventure drama film directed by Howard Bretherton and starring Monte Blue, Guinn "Big Boy" Williams, Gladys Brockwell, Lionel Belmore, and Henry B. Walthall. The film was released by Warner Bros. on April 27, 1929 in sound version and June 6, 1929 in silent version.
|Directed by||Howard Bretherton|
|Written by||Harvey Gates (continuity, dialogue, and scenario)|
Samuel Hartridge (story)
Francis Powers (continuity and dialogue)
Guinn "Big Boy" Williams
Henry B. Walthall
|Music by||Alois Reiser|
|Edited by||Harold McLernon|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|70 minutes; 5 reels|
- Monte Blue as Happy Smith
- Guinn "Big Boy" Williams as Gunnery Sgt. Wilmer (as Guinn Williams)
- Gladys Brockwell as Mary Dyer
- Lionel Belmore as Señor Carroles
- Henry B. Walthall as Buffalo Bill Ryan
- Eddie Gribbon as Pvt. Murphy
- Ethlyne Clair as Innocencia
- Pat Hartigan as Spike Connelly
- John Kelly as O'Farrell
- Otto Lederer as Bugs McGuire
- William Irving as Fritz
- Pat Somerset as Hendricks
- Joseph W. Girard as Major (as Joseph Girard)
- Edmund Breese as Bit Part (uncredited)
The film is now considered lost.
- "From Headquarters". afi.com. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "From Headquarters". AllMovie. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "From Headquarters". TCM.com. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: From Headquarters
- From Headquarters at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:lost Warner Bros. films - for 1929