French Without Tears
It ran for over 1,000 performances in London, and over 100 in New York. It also established Rex Harrison as a major star.
- Alan Howard - Rex Harrison
- Brian Curtis - Guy Middleton
- Commander Bill Rogers - Roland Culver
- Diana Lake - Kay Hammond
- Jacqueline Maingot - Jessica Tandy
- Kenneth Lake - Trevor Howard
- Kit Neilan - Robert Flemyng
- Lord Heybrook - William Dear
- Marianne/t/o Jacqueline Maingot - Yvonne Andre
- Monsieur Maingot - Percy Walsh
A television production was featured in the Saturday Playhouse TV series on 7 June 1958, with Denholm Elliott, Elvi Hale, Colin Broadley, Nicholas Parsons, and Andrew Irvine and another in the BBC's Play of the Month series on 16 May 1976, starring Nigel Havers, Anthony Andrews, and David Robb.
- "French Without Tears by Terence Rattigan, Kay Hammond & Roland Culver". vam.ac.uk.
- "Terence Rattigan". terencerattigan.co.uk.
- "Production of French Without Tears - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "French without Tears". BFI.
- Wright, Adrian (2012). West End Broadway : the Golden Age of American musical in London. Woodbridge, England: Boydell & Brewer. p. 163. ISBN 9781843837916.
- Saturday Playhouse; Episode 12: French Without Tears (7 June 1958), IMDb.com. Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- Play of the Month; French Without Tears (16 May 1976), bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 6 December 2014.