Franz Fehrenbach in May 2005 at the 35. St. Gallen Symposium
1 July 1949
|Occupation||Chairman, Robert Bosch GmbH|
Fehrenbach studied industrial engineering at the University of Karlsruhe and joined Robert Bosch GmbH in 1975. In 1988, he was transferred to the United States, but he returned to Germany in 1989. In 1990, Fehrenbach became Vice-CEO of the corporation. In 2003, he then became chairman of Robert Bosch GmbH, succeeding Hermann Scholl.
- Baden-Badener Unternehmer-Gespräche (BBUG), Member of the Board of Trustees
- European School of Management and Technology (ESMT), Member of the Board of Trustees
- German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP), Member of the Council
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft, Member of the Board
- Trilateral Commission, Member of the European Group
- 2009 – Prize for Understanding and Tolerance, awarded by the Jewish Museum Berlin
- "Board of Management". Robert Bosch GmbH. Archived from the original on 25 December 2010. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- Temasek establishes European Advisory Panel Temasek Holdings, press release of 20 January 2016.
- Supervisory Board Linde.
- Nikolas Stihl neuer Vorsitzender von STIHL Aufsichtsrat und Beirat Stihl, press release of June 27, 2012.
- Supervisory Board BASF.
- Board of Trustees Baden-Badener Unternehmer-Gespräche (BBUG).
- Board of Trustees European School of Management and Technology (ESMT).
- Council German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP).
- Board Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft.
- Membership Trilateral Commission.
- Prize for Understanding and Tolerance Jewish Museum Berlin.