Franklin Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Franklin Township in DeKalb County
|Coordinates: 41°28′54″N 84°54′22″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.18 sq mi (91.1 km2)|
|• Land||35.11 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||922 ft (281 m)|
|• Density||33.7/sq mi (13.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453300|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.18 square miles (91.1 km2), of which 35.11 square miles (90.9 km2) (or 99.80%) is land and 0.07 square miles (0.18 km2) (or 0.20%) is water. Terry Lake is in this township.
Cities and towns
- Hamilton (south quarter)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains one cemetery, Rude.
- "Franklin Township, DeKalb County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of DeKalb County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1885. p. 600.