Fox Township, Jasper County, Illinois
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 38°54′35″N 88°06′01″W|
|• Total||40.88 sq mi (105.9 km2)|
|• Land||40.79 sq mi (105.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.22%|
|Elevation||502 ft (153 m)|
|• Density||12.6/sq mi (4.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
62448, 62475, 62480
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 40.88 square miles (105.9 km2), of which 40.79 square miles (105.6 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.22%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains this cemetery: Bethel(Quaker)
- East Richland Community Unit School District 1
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "Fox Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.