Four Oaks Place
Four Oaks Place is a complex of skyscrapers in Uptown Houston, Texas, United States. Managed by Transwestern, the complex includes the 420 ft (128 m) 1330 Post Oak Boulevard (sometimes referred to as the Aon Building), the 25-story 351 ft (107m) BHP Billiton Tower (1360 Post Oak Boulevard), Wells Fargo Tower (1300 Post Oak Boulevard), and the Interfin Building (1400 Post Oak Boulevard). The buildings were designed by Cesar Pelli & Associates Architects.
In 1993 BHP Petroleum, the US subsidiary of Broken Hill Proprietary Co., announced that its U.S. headquarters was moving from San Felipe Plaza to the Cigna Tower (1360 Post Oak Blvd.). 200 clerical and professional employees moved into the building.
In the 1990s Weatherford Enterra (now Weatherford International) had its corporate headquarters in 1360 Post Oak. By 2000 Weatherford moved to a new location in Houston.
In 1999 Cushman & Wakefield, a realty firm, moved its Houston office from the Wells Fargo Tower into the America Tower in the American General Center in Neartown. By 2008 and as of 2009 Cushman & Wakefield's Houston office is now in the 1330 Post Oak building.
As of Feb 22, 2014, the foundation was poured for Five Oaks Place. The foundation consists of 2.5 million pounds of reinforcing steel and over 8,000 cu. yards of concrete.
The BHP Billiton Tower houses BHP Billiton's Houston Marketing Office.
- Sixel, L. M. "Janitors' campaign comes to town / After success elsewhere, union to rally here today." Houston Chronicle. 30 April 2005. Business 1. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- "BHP Petroleum subsidiary will relocate headquarters." Houston Chronicle. 14 November 1993. Business 6. Retrieved on August 7, 2011.
- ""Contact Us"". Archived from the original on December 18, 1996. Retrieved 2017-10-04.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link) Weatherford Enterra. December 18, 1996. Retrieved on January 23, 2010/
- ""Locations"". Archived from the original on August 15, 2000. Retrieved 2017-10-04.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link) Weatherford International. August 15, 2000. Retrieved on January 23, 2010.
- Bivins, Ralph. "Ex-mayor Lanier relocating real estate office downtown." Houston Chronicle. 14 November 1999. Business 8. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- Martin, Betty L. "Top broker sees good times ahead." Houston Chronicle. 15 April 2008. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- "Global locations." Cushman & Wakefield. Retrieved on November 12, 2009.
- Dawson, Jennifer. "New tower may muscle into Galleria area." Houston Business Journal. 30 September 2007. Last updated on September 27, 2007. Retrieved on February 16, 2011.
- "Global locations." BHP Billiton. Retrieved on August 7, 2011. "Houston Marketing Office Products: Marketing Location: 1360 Post Oak Boulevard Suite 150 Houston TX 77056-3020"
- Consulate General of Chile in Houston
- Consolato Generale d'Italia a Houston
- Address, Contact and Office Hours: German Consulate General Houston