Forensic video analysis
Forensic video analysis is the scientific examination, comparison and/or evaluation of video in legal matters. This definition is attributed to American Academy of Forensic Science. It is also the preferred definition by LEVA. LEVA is the most recognized trainer for military and law enforcement agencies seeking to become certified in video forensics.
|Part of a series on|
- "LEVA International, Inc. - LEVA International, Inc". leva.org. Retrieved 2019-01-20.
- "Forensic Imaging And Multi-media Glossary Covering Computer Evidence Recovery (CER), Forensic Audio (FA), Forensic Photography (FP), And Forensic Video (FV)" (PDF). International Association for Identification.
- American Academy of Forensic Science (AAFS)
- International Association for Identification (IAI)
- International Association for Pattern Recognition, Technical Committee on Computational Forensics (IAPR-TC6)
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Video Services Association (LEVA)
- National Technical Investigators’ Association (NATIA)