Pelican Airlines Pty Ltd, operating as FlyPelican, is an Australian regional airline. It initially operated air charter services and subsequently commenced scheduled flights on 1 June 2015. The airline is based in Newcastle in New South Wales. Its main base is Newcastle Airport. The airline was formed by former Aeropelican staff using former Aeropelican aircraft.
|Focus cities||Sydney Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Velocity Frequent Flyer (Virgin Australia)|
|Company slogan||Fly Local, Fly Pelican|
|Key people||Paul Graham (CEO/Director) |
Marty Hawley (Director)
Emil McCabe (Director)
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
|British Aerospace Jetstream 32|
- "Earn Points with Velocity". Fly Pelican. Pelican Airlines. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- Wheeler, Faye (18 July 2016). "FlyPelican makes first flight of Dubbo-Newcastle service". Daily Liberal. Dubbo. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- "Pelican gets green light to start Newcastle-Canberra route". australianaviation.com.au. Phantom Media. 26 May 2015. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "About Us" - FlyPelican retrieved 27 May 2015
- Gordon, Jason (25 May 2015). "FlyPelican announces Canberra, Sydney schedules". The Newcastle Herald. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "Our Schedule". FlyPelican. Pelican Airlines. 11 September 2018. Retrieved 20 September 2018.
- "FlyPelican launches Adelaide-Newcastle flights using Alliance Airlines Fokker jets". Australian Aviation. Phantom Media. 22 January 2018. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "FlyPelican pulls out of flights between Newcastle Airport and Adelaide Airport". Newcastle Herald. Newcastle Herald. 26 December 2018. Retrieved 18 September 2019.
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Air Operator Certificate No. CASA.TAAOC.0827, Pelican Airlines. Retrieved 20 September 2018