Flagstaff Gully, Tasmania
|Location||5.7 km (4 mi) from Hobart|
|LGA(s)||City of Clarence|
There is a substantial Dolerite quarry at Flagstaff Gully producing Blue Metal gravel for road surfaces.
Sport and Recreation
The Sporting Shooters Association of Australia Tasmania Inc have the Oakdale Pistol Club Inc located on the Flagstaff Gully Road.
The Hobart Miniature Steam Locomotive Society has a 365 Metre track on Flagstaff Gully Road.
- "Postcode for Flagstaff Gully, Hobart, Tasmania". Postcodes Australia. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "The Industrial Mineral Deposits of Tasmania" (PDF). Mineral Resources Tasmania. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Clarence Mountain Bike Park". Clarence City Council. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Geilston Gully Circuit". Clarence City Council. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Pilchers Hill Loop". Clarence City Council. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Oakdale Pistol Club Inc". The Sporting Shooters Association of Australia (Tasmania) INC. Retrieved 15 June 2015.