The Fiat A.10 was an Italian 6-cylinder, liquid-cooled, in-line aero engine of World War I. The A.10 was succeeded by the larger A.12. Fiat produced over 15,000 engines during World War I.
|Developed into||Fiat A.12|
Specifications (Fiat A.10)
- Type: 6-cylinder, liquid-cooled, in-line engine
- Displacement: 9.5 L (580 cu in)
- Length: 1,470 mm (57.8 in)
- Width: 400 mm (15.74 in)
- Height: 820 mm (32.3 in)
- Dry weight: 190 kg (419 lb)
- Fuel system: Carburretor
- Power output: 100 hp (74 kW)
- Vidal, Miguel Ricardo (2012). El Motor de Aviación de la A a la Z (in Spanish). Aeroteca. ISBN 978-84-612-7902-9.