Felipe Muñoz Kapamas (born February 3, 1951) is a retired breaststroke swimmer from Mexico. He competed at the 1968 and 1972 Summer Olympics and won a gold medal in the 200 m event in 1968. Since 2008, he is the President of the Mexican Olympic Committee. Since 2012 he serves as Deputy of the LXII Legislature of the Mexican Congress.
Felipe Muñoz on a 1969 Paraguayan stamp
|Full name||Felipe Muñoz Kapamas|
|Born||February 3, 1951|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||74 kg (163 lb)|
Muñoz is of Greek descent on his mother's side.
- Felipe Muñoz Archived 2008-12-24 at the Wayback Machine. sports-reference.com.
- (in Spanish) Comité Olímpico Mexicano website Archived 2007-10-17 at the Wayback Machine (subpage Estructura Orgánica) listing Muñoz as the current president of the Mexican Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2010-07-08.
- "Chamber of Deputies". Chamber of Deputies. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- (in Spanish) Le salen parientes griegos a Felipe 'Tibio' Muñoz Kapamas, published by El Siglo de Torreón on 2004-08-24; retrieved 2010-07-08.
- "El tablero y 'El Tibio'". El Universal (in Spanish). 2016-02-29. Retrieved 2019-03-18.