Fazil is a 1928 American silent drama film directed by Howard Hawks and written by Philip Klein and Seton I. Miller. The film stars Charles Farrell, Greta Nissen, John Boles, Mae Busch, Tyler Brooke and John T. Murray. The film was released on June 4, 1928, by Fox Film Corporation.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Howard Hawks|
|Produced by||William Fox|
|Screenplay by||Philip Klein|
Seton I. Miller
Pierre Frondaie (play: L'Insoumise)
John T. Murray
|Music by||Ernö Rapée|
|Cinematography||L. William O'Connell|
|Edited by||Ralph Dixon|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
A Middle Eastern prince has an affair with a Parisienne showgirl.
- Charles Farrell as Prince Fazil
- Greta Nissen as Fabienne
- John Boles as John Clavering
- Mae Busch as Helen Dubreuze
- Tyler Brooke as Jacques Dubreuze
- John T. Murray as Gondolier
- Vadim Uraneff as Ahmed.
- Josephine Borio as Aicha
- Eddie Sturgis as Rice
- Erville Alderson as Iman Idris
- Dale Fuller as Zouroya
- Hank Mann as Ali
- "Fazil (1928) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-21.
- Hall, Mordaunt (1928-06-05). "Movie Review - Fazil - THE SCREEN". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-21.
- "Fazil". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-21.
- Hawks, Howard (2006). "Filmography". In Breivold, Scott (ed.). Howard Hawks: Interviews. Univ. Press of Mississippi. p. 21. ISBN 9781578068333.