Father O'Flynn is a 1935 British musical film directed by Wilfred Noy and Walter Tennyson and starring Thomas F. Burke, Jean Adrienne and Robert Chisholm. It was made Shepperton Studios.
|Directed by||Wilfred Noy |
|Produced by||Wilfred Noy|
|Written by||Frank Miller|
|Starring||Thomas F. Burke |
|Edited by||Challis Sanderson|
|Distributed by||Butcher's Film Service|
- Thomas F. Burke as Father O'Flynn
- Jean Adrienne as Macushla Westmacott
- Robert Chisholm as Nigel Robertson
- Henry Oscar as Westmacott
- Ralph Truman as Fawcett
- Dorothy Vernon as Bridget O'Flynn
- Denis O'Neil as Tim Flannagan
- Johnnie Schofield as Cassidy
- Louis Goodrich as Sir John Robertson
- Billy Holland as Muldoon, mob leader
- Esma Lewis as Marie, French maid
- Clifford Buckton
- Robert Hobbs
- Stanley Kirby
- Ethel Revnell
- The Sherman Fisher Girls as Dancers
- Gracie West
- Ian Wilson
- Wood p.85
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.