Farum station is the terminus of the Hareskovbanen radial of the S-train network around Copenhagen, Denmark. It is located about 1 km east of the old village Farum, but is the center of the modern Farum, which has grown up around the station.
Train and bus platforms side by side
|Location||1 Jernbanevej, Farum, Furesø Kommune|
The station opened in 1906 as an intermediate station on the Copenhagen-Slangerup railway. The line between Farum and Slangerup closed in 1954. The station was remodeled completely prior to the line's conversion to S-trains in 1977.