Family Relations (journal)
Family Relations is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the National Council on Family Relations. It covers applied research on family studies and social work. The journal was established in 1952 as The Coordinator, renamed The Family Life Coordinator in 1960, and renamed again in 1970 to The Family Coordinator before obtaining its current title in 1980.
|Discipline||Family science, social work|
|Edited by||Jason D. Hans|
|ISO 4||Fam. Relat.|
The following persons are or have been editors-in-chief of the journal:
- 2016-present: Jason D. Hans
- 2010-2015: Ronald M. Sabbatelli
- 2005-2009: Joyce Arditti
- 2001-2004: Kay Pasley
- 1997-2000: Jeffrey W. Dwyer
- 1993-1996: Mark A. Fine
- 1987-1992: Timothy H. Brubaker
- 1982-1986: Michael Sporakowski
- 1976-1981: James Walters
- 1970-1975: William C. Nichols, Jr.
- 1968-1969: William M. Smith, Jr.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- EBSCO databases
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- ProQuest databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- VINITI Database RAS