False Faces (1943 film)
False Faces is a 1943 American mystery film directed by George Sherman and written by Curt Siodmak. The film stars Stanley Ridges, Veda Ann Borg, William "Bill" Henry, Janet Shaw, Rex Williams and John Maxwell. The film was released on May 28, 1943, by Republic Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Produced by||George Sherman|
|Screenplay by||Curt Siodmak|
Veda Ann Borg
William "Bill" Henry
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Stanley Ridges as District Attorney Stanley Harding
- Veda Ann Borg as Joyce Ford
- William "Bill" Henry as Don Westcott
- Janet Shaw as Diana Harding
- Rex Williams as Craig Harding
- John Maxwell as Assistant District Attorney Stewart
- Joseph Crehan as Police Capt. Alan O'Brien
- Dick Wessel as Detective Mallory
- Chester Clute as Apartment Manager
- Etta McDaniel as Magnolia
- Nick Stewart as Mack
- Claire Whitney as Agnes Harding
- Billy Nelson as Jimmy
- Dick Elliott as Desk Sergeant
- John Dilson as Coroner Burnett
- "False Faces (1943) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- Hal Erickson. "False Faces (1943) - George Sherman". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "False Faces". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- False Faces on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.