Fall In is a 1942 American comedy film directed by Kurt Neumann and written by Eugene Conrad and Edward E. Seabrook. The film stars William Tracy, Joe Sawyer, Robert Barrat, Jean Porter and Arthur Hunnicutt. The film was released on November 20, 1942, by United Artists.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Kurt Neumann|
|Produced by||Fred Guiol|
|Screenplay by||Eugene Conrad|
Edward E. Seabrook
|Music by||Edward Ward|
|Edited by||Richard C. Currier|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
- William Tracy as Sgt. Dorian 'Dodo' Doubleday
- Joe Sawyer as Sgt. William Ames
- Robert Barrat as Col. Elliott
- Jean Porter as Joan
- Arthur Hunnicutt as Luke Hatfield
- Rebel Randall as Lydia Hummock
- Frank Faylen as Capt. Gillis
- Clyde Fillmore as Arnold Benedict
- "Fall In (1943) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Fall In (1943) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast - AllMovie". AllMovie. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.