Fairfield Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Fairfield Township in DeKalb County
|Coordinates: 41°28′44″N 85°07′58″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.98 sq mi (93.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.66 sq mi (92.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.31 sq mi (0.8 km2)|
|Elevation||958 ft (292 m)|
|• Density||38.4/sq mi (14.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453284|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.98 square miles (93.2 km2), of which 35.66 square miles (92.4 km2) (or 99.11%) is land and 0.31 square miles (0.80 km2) (or 0.86%) is water. Indian Lake, Lower Story Lake and Upper Story Lake are in this township.
- "Fairfield Township, DeKalb County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of DeKalb County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1885. p. 553.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.