Fair Warning (1937 film)
Fair Warning is a 1937 American mystery film written and directed by Norman Foster. The film stars J. Edward Bromberg, Betty Furness, John Payne, Victor Kilian, Bill Burrud and Gavin Muir. The film was released on March 5, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Norman Foster|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Norman Foster|
|Starring||J. Edward Bromberg|
|Edited by||Louis R. Loeffler|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- J. Edward Bromberg as Matthew Jericho
- Betty Furness as Kay Farnham
- John Payne as Jim Preston
- Victor Kilian as Sam
- Bill Burrud as Malcolm Berkhardt
- Gavin Muir as Herbert Willett
- Gloria Roy as Grace Hamilton
- Andrew Tombes as J.C. Farnham
- Ivan Lebedeff as Count Andre Lukacha
- John Eldredge as Dr. Galt
- Julius Tannen as Mr. Taylor
- Paul McVey as Mr. Berkhardt
- Lelah Tyler as Mrs. Berkhardt
- Lydia Knott as Miss Willoughby
- "Fair Warning (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. 2010-03-16. Retrieved 2015-10-03.
- Hal Erickson. "Fair Warning (1937) - Norman Foster | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-03.
- "Fair Warning". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-03.