Ezechiel N'Douassel (Arabic: إيزيكييل ندواسل ; born 22 April 1988) also known as King Eze, is a Chadian international footballer who plays a striker for Indonesian club Persib Bandung and the Chad national team.
Ezechiel playing for Persib Bandung in 2019
|Full name||Ezechiel Aliadjim N'Douassel|
|Date of birth||April 22, 1988|
|Place of birth||N'Djamena, Chad|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|2012–2014||FC Terek Grozny||15||(4)|
|2013–2014||→ Konyaspor (loan)||6||(0)|
|2014||→ Club Africain (loan)||11||(3)|
|2014–2015||NA Hussein Dey||7||(1)|
|2016–2017||Ironi Kiryat Shmona||11||(3)|
|2017||Hapoel Tel Aviv||5||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 November 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18 November 2019
N'Douassel began his career in 2006 at local side Tourbillon FC before moving to Algeria in 2007 to play for MC Oran and he joined USM Blida. In his debut for USM Blida, Ndouassel scored a brace against MC El Eulma, with goals in the 86th and 90th minute to give his team a 2–1 win. He would end the season with five goals in fifteen appearances. During his time at USM Blida, N'Douassel was linked with a number of European clubs including Olympique de Marseille, Arsenal, Monaco and Mallorca.
On July 20, 2009, it was announced that Ndouassel joined Belgian club FCV Dender on a free transfer and signed a 3-year contract worth €200,000 after impressing on trial in friendlies against Roeselare and Hamme. However, the move was not finalized and Ndouassel was forced to return to USM Blida shortly after because he was still under contract with the club.
In July 2014, Ndouassel was reported to have moved to Paris FC on loan, with an option to buy. However this move fell through due to financial constraints on the French club, and with Club African unwilling to include him in their squad, left Ndouassel looking for a new club.
On 4 September 2016 he signed a 3-year contract with Ironi Kiryat Shmona. In January 2017 he left the club.
On 7 August 2017, he signed a half year contract with Persib Bandung.
Ezechiel is the captain and the national team's most capped player and top scorer in the history. He is a member of the Chad national football team since 2005. He played on 2005 CEMAC Cup, 2007 CEMAC Cup, 2008 Africa Cup of Nations qualification in a matches against South Africa home and away, against Zambia and Congo, and in the 2010 World Cup qualification against the Congo home and away, and Sudan and Mali at home. In the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualification he played matches against Togo at home, Botswana home and away, Tunisia at home and away, and Malawi both away and at home. He also played the home match against Tanzania, in a 2014 World Cup qualification.
|1.||6 March 2007||Stade Omnisports Idriss Mahamat Ouya, N'Djamena||2007 CEMAC Cup|
|2.||11 August 2010||2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|3.||26 September 2010||Stade Alphonse Massemba-Débat, Brazzaville||Friendly|
|5.||3 October 2010|
|6.||9 October 2010||Kamuzu Stadium, Blantyre||2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|7.||31 May 2014||Stade Omnisports Idriss Mahamat Ouya, N'Djamena||2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|9.||6 June 2015||Stade Municipal Saint-Leu-la-Forêt, Saint-Leu-la-Forêt||Friendly|
|10.||14 November 2015||Stade Omnisports Idriss Mahamat Ouya, N'Djamena||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|11.||19 September 2019||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|12.||13 October 2019||1–0||1–0|
|2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|13.||13 November 2019||Sam Nujoma Stadium, Windhoek||1–1||1–2||2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- Strack-Zimmermann, Benjamin. "Ezechiel Ndouassel". national-football-teams.com.
- Football.fr. "Football.fr". Football.fr. Archived from the original on 2011-01-12. Retrieved 2009-07-22.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-09-13. Retrieved 2010-02-22.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "La Fiche de Ezechiel NDOUASSEL - Football algérien". Archived from the original on 2012-09-11. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- "http://www.ca1920.com/editos/80-couverture/4053-ezechiel-ndouassel-clubiste-pour-4-ans". Archived from the original on 2011-01-12. Retrieved 2011-01-10. External link in
- "Afrique Mouri Ogunbiyi et Ezekiel Ndouassel: deux Africains débarquent à Paris". africatopsports.com (in French). africatopsports. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "Nabil Kouki veut Ezechiel Ndouassel à l'EGS Gafsa". kawarji.com (in French). kawarji. 18 August 2014. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "Njie brace gives Cameroon dramatic victory". cafonline.com. Confederation of African Football − CAF. 9 June 2015.
- "Coupe de la CEMAC 2005". rsssf.com.
- "FIFA Tournaments - Players & Coaches - Ezechiel Ndouasel". FIFA.com.
- FIFA.com. "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ - Matches - Chad-Tanzania - FIFA.com". FIFA.com.