Eyes of the Heart (film)
Eyes of the Heart is a 1920 American crime film directed by Paul Powell and written by Clara Genevieve Kennedy. The film stars Mary Miles Minter, Edmund Burns, Lucien Littlefield, Florence Midgley, Burton Law and John Cook. The film was released on October 31, 1920, by Realart Pictures Corporation.
|Eyes of the Heart|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Paul Powell|
|Screenplay by||Clara Genevieve Kennedy|
by Dana Burnet
|Starring||Mary Miles Minter|
|Music by||William Marshall|
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
- Mary Miles Minter as Laura
- Edmund Burns as Mike Hogan
- Lucien Littlefield as Whitey
- Florence Midgley as Sal
- Burton Law as Simon
- John Cook as John Dunn
- F. A. Turner as Dr. Dewey
- William Parsons as Dennis Sullivan
- Loyola O'Connor as Mrs. Sullivan
- "Eyes of the Heart (1920) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- Hal Erickson. "Eyes of the Heart (1920) - Paul Powell". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Eyes of the Heart". Afi.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.