Ex Falso is a free and open source, cross-platform audio tag editor and library organizer. It is a user interface sharing the same backend software as Quod Libet, minus the ability to play music. It is developed by the same software team responsible for Quod Libet.
The tag-editing interface of Ex Falso v3.3
|Initial release||30 October 2004|
|Written in||Python, PyGTK|
|Operating system||Linux, OS X, Windows|
|Available in||Basque, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|License||GNU General Public License v2|
- List of tag editors
Free software portal
- "Ex Falso / Quod Libet". GitHub. Retrieved 20 October 2019.
- "Changelog". Quod Libet. Retrieved 20 October 2019.
- "License & Contributors". Quod Libet. Retrieved 20 October 2019.
- Peddicord, Jacob (21 October 2007). "Fix your False Tags with Ex Falso". FOSSwire. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- Purdy, Kevin (30 October 2007). "Organize MP3 Metadata with Ex Falso". Lifehacker. Retrieved 5 July 2016.