Evolution: International Journal of Organic Evolution, is a monthly scientific journal that publishes significant new results of empirical or theoretical investigations concerning facts, processes, mechanics, or concepts of evolutionary phenomena and events. Evolution is published by the Society for the Study of Evolution. Its editor-in-chief is Mohamed A. F. Noor.
|Edited by||Mohamed A. F. Noor|
The journal was founded soon after the Second World War. Its first editor was the evolutionary geneticist Ernst Mayr.
- Ruth Geyer Shaw, July 2013 – 2017
- Daphne Fairbairn, 2010- June 2013
- "Evolution". Evolution. doi:10.1111/(ISSN)1558-5646.
- Smocovitis, Vassiliki Betty (1996). Unifying Biology: The Evolutionary Synthesis and Evolutionary Biology. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. p. 157. ISBN 978-0-691-03343-3. LCCN 96005605. OCLC 34411399.
- "Richard Lenski Updates". Society for the Study of Evolution. Retrieved 31 March 2017.