Everybody Loves Somebody (film)
|Everybody Loves Somebody|
|Directed by||Catalina Aguilar Mastretta|
|Produced by||Francisco González Compeán|
|Written by||Catalina Aguilar Mastretta|
|Music by||Victor Hernández Stumpfhauser|
|Edited by||Christopher C.F. Chow|
|Distributed by||Pantelion Films|
A successful and single physician officially provides obstetrics and gynaecology service but also gives couples advice on happiness. The twist is that she has not enjoyed success in her own romantic life. She travels between her job in the United States and her immediate family's location in Mexico. She asks her co-worker to pose as her boyfriend at a family wedding back in Mexico. When her ex beau shows up, comedy mayhem takes place.
The film received positive reviews and has a 93% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Lauer, Jake (19 February 2017). "Everybody Loves Somebody". Paste. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Catsoulis, Jeannette (16 February 2017). "Review: 'Everybody Loves Somebody,' a Rom-Com With Bite". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Farber, Stephen (11 January 2017). "'Everybody Loves Somebody': Film Review; Palm Springs 2017". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Anna Marie de la Fuente (9 March 2016). "Mexico's Draco Films Revs Up New Slate". Variety. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- "Everybody Loves Somebody". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 26 February 2017.