Everybody's Acting is a lost 1926 American drama silent film directed by Marshall Neilan and written by Marshall Neilan, Benjamin Glazer and George Marion Jr.. The film stars Betty Bronson, Ford Sterling, Louise Dresser, Lawrence Gray, Henry B. Walthall, Raymond Hitchcock and Stuart Holmes. The film was released on November 8, 1926, by Paramount Pictures.
|Directed by||Marshall Neilan|
|Produced by||Marshall Neilan|
|Screenplay by||Marshall Neilan|
George Marion Jr.
Henry B. Walthall
Donald Biddle Keyes
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Betty Bronson as Doris Poole
- Ford Sterling as Michael Poole
- Louise Dresser as Anastasia Potter
- Lawrence Gray as Ted Potter
- Henry B. Walthall as Thorpe
- Raymond Hitchcock as Ernest Rice
- Stuart Holmes as Clayton Budd
- Edward Martindel as Peter O'Brien
- Philo McCullough as Paul Singlton
- Jed Prouty as Bridwell Potter
- Jocelyn Lee as Barbara Potter
- Everybody's Acting at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:..lost Paramount film - 1926 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Everybody's Acting
- "Everybody-s-Acting - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- "Everybody's Acting". afi.com. Retrieved 8 February 2015.