Estrellados is a 1930 American pre-Code comedy film directed by Salvador de Alberich and Edward Sedgwick, and written by Salvador de Alberich, Paul Dickey and Richard Schayer. The film stars Buster Keaton, Raquel Torres, Don Alvarado, María Calvo, Juan de Homs and Carlos Villarías.
|Directed by||Salvador de Alberich|
|Produced by||Buster Keaton|
|Screenplay by||Salvador de Alberich|
Juan de Homs
|Edited by||George Boemler|
The film was released on July 7, 1930, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The film serves as the Spanish language version of Free and Easy.
- Buster Keaton as Canuto Cuadratin
- Raquel Torres as Elvira Rosas
- Don Alvarado as Larry Mitchell
- María Calvo as La Mamà Rosas
- Juan de Homs as Director
- Carlos Villarías as Jack Collier
- Lionel Barrymore as Himself
- William Haines as Himself
- John Miljan as Himself
- Gwen Lee as Herself
- Cecil B. DeMille as Himself
- Fred Niblo as Himself
- "Estrellados (1930) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Estrellados". AFI. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- Estrellados on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.