Ermentrude de Roucy
Ermentrude de Roucy (born 958 - died 5 May 1005) (Irmtrude) was a Countess and Duchess of Burgundy.
|Spouse||Aubry II de Mâcon|
Otto-William, Count of Burgundy
|Father||Renaud of Roucy|
|Mother||Alberade of Lorraine|
Ermentrude married Alberic II of Mâcon and thus became a countess of Mâcon.
She also married Otto-William, Count of Burgundy. They had children:
- Ermentrude de Roucy
- Commire & Klezmer 2000, p. 249.
- Bouchard 1987, p. 263.
- Detlev Schwennicke, Europäische Stammtafeln: Stammtafeln zur Geschichte der Europäischen Staaten, Neue Folge, Band II (Marburg, Germany: Verlag von J. A. Stargardt, 1984), Tafeln 59, 187
- Jean-Pierre Poly, La Provence et la société féodale 879–1166 (Paris: Bordas, 1976)
- Bouchard, Constance Brittain (1987). Sword, Miter, and Cloister: Nobility and the Church in Burgundy, 980-1198. Cornell University Press.
- Commire, Anne; Klezmer, Deborah, eds. (2000). Women in World History: Ead-Fur. Yorkin Publications.