Emmanuel Fortes Nascimento (born August 13, 1970 in Minas Gerais) is a former international freestyle swimmer from Brazil, who participated in two consecutive Summer Olympics for his native country, starting in 1988. His best result was the 6th place in the Men's 4×100-metre freestyle in 1992.
|Full name||Emmanuel Fortes Nascimento|
|Born||August 13, 1970|
Minas Gerais, Brazil
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||71 kg (157 lb)|
At the 1988 Summer Olympics, in Seoul, he finished 10th in the 4×200-metre freestyle, 12th in the 4×100-metre freestyle, 18th in the 4×100-metre medley, 36th in the 200-metre butterfly, and 37th in the 100-metre freestyle.
At the 1991 World Aquatics Championships, Nascimento finished 24th in the 100-metre freestyle, and 26th in the 200-metre freestyle.
He was at the 1991 Pan American Games, in Havana. He won gold in the 4×100-metre freestyle, and silver in the 4×200-metre freestyle. He also finished 6th in the 100-metre freestyle, and 7th in the 100-metre butterfly.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Emmanuel Fortes (full name: Emanuel Nascimento Fortes)". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved April 20, 2013.
- "EVOLUTION OF THE SOUTH AMERICAN RECORD OF 100 FREE-MALE". Best Swimming (in Portuguese). February 16, 2008. Archived from the original on September 23, 2015. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- "Results at 1991 Perth" (PDF). USA Swimming. 2013. Retrieved April 20, 2013.
- "Brazil medals at 1991 Pan". UOL (in Portuguese). 2007. Retrieved April 20, 2013.
- "Results at 1991 Pan Am Games in Havana" (PDF). USA Swimming. 2013. Retrieved April 20, 2013.