Elite Football Women
Elite Football Women (EFD, Swedish: Elitfotboll Dam), is a Swedish interest organisation that represents the 26 elite football clubs in the top two divisions (Damallsvenskan and Elitettan) of the Swedish women's football league system. It was founded in Stockholm on 28 October 1978.
|Formation||28 October 1978|
|26 football clubs|
|Helena Nilsson, interim|
EFD does not administer the divisions, but instead acts in cooperation with the Swedish Football Association, the member clubs, sponsors and partners. The goal is to develop Swedish women's elite football resultwise, economically, commercially and administratively.
EFD holds all commercial and medial rights for licensing. Since 2015 EFD have arranged recordings and broadcasts of all Damallsvenskan matches, which can be viewed worldwide at Damallsvenskan.tv for a fee.
|2011–July 2019||Linda Wijkström|
|July 2019–||Tomas Hoszek|
- "Elitfotboll Dam 40 år" (in Swedish). Elite Football Women. 28 October 2018. Retrieved 31 July 2019.
- "Om Elitfotboll Dam" (in Swedish). Elitfotboll Dam. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- "Kommersiella samarbeten – Om EFD" [Commercial cooperation – About EFD]. Elitfotboll Dam (in Swedish). Archived from the original on 14 September 2019. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- "Damallsvenskan med större tillgänglighet än någonsin" [Damallsvenskan with greater accessibility than ever]. Elitfotboll Dam (in Swedish). 6 April 2018. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- Thorén, Petra (22 January 2016). "Stjärnornas oro: Inga tv-matcher". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- Lindberg, Calle (29 July 2019). ""Det handlar nödvändigtvis inte om samma löner"" ["It's not necessarily about the same salaries"] (in Swedish). SVT Sport. Retrieved 29 July 2019.