Elio Pandolfi (born 17 June 1926) is an Italian former stage, film and television actor, radio personality and voice actor.
Life and career
Born in Rome, Pandolfi got a degree in accounting, and then he enrolled at the Silvio d’Amico Academy of Dramatic Arts graduating in 1948. He debuted on stage the same year, and was mainly active in theater, including operetta, musical theatre and revue. Pandolfi also appeared as a character actor in a number of films, mainly in humorous roles. He was also active as a voice actor and a dubber.
- In Olden Days (1951)
- Totò lascia o raddoppia? (1956)
- Son of the Red Corsair (1959)
- Tough Guys (1960)
- Obiettivo ragazze (1963)
- The Magnificent Adventurer (1964)
- For a Few Dollars Less (1966)
- Rugantino (1973)
- Too Much Romance... It's Time for Stuffed Peppers (2004)
- Roberto Poppi, Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano. Gli attori. Gremese Editore, 2003. pp. 95–96. ISBN 8884402697.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.