Edda Ferronao is an Italian former stage, film and television actress.
|Years active||1957-1985 (Film and TV)|
- March's Child (1957)
- Toto, Peppino and the Fanatics (1958)
- The Conqueror of the Orient (1960)
- Fountain of Trevi (1960)
- Vulcan, Son of Giove (1962)
- Slaughter of the Vampires (1962)
- The Organizer (1963)
- Desert Raiders (1964)
- The Magnificent Cuckold (1964)
- Let's Talk About Women (1964)
- Madame Bovary (1969)
- The Libertine (1969)
- Brancaleone at the Crusades (1970)
- Una cavalla tutta nuda (1972)
- The Mattei Affair (1972)
- The Devil Is a Woman (1974)
- Bayman p.241
- Bayman, Louis. Directory of World Cinema: Italy. Intellect Books, 2011.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.