Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université d'Orléans
Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université d'Orléans is a French engineering school located in Orléans and more precisely in the district of Orléans-la-source. It is accredited by the French Commission des titres d'ingénieur (CTI) and the European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (EUR-ACE). Since 15 September 2009, Polytech'Orléans is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
|Motto||Relevons les défis de demain|
Motto in English
|Let's meet the challenges of tomorrow|
|Principal||Professor Christophe Léger|
|Affiliations||Polytech Group (France)|
|Website||Official English website|
Polytech'Orléans is part of the national engineering schools Polytech, it results of the fusion of two institutes, both parts of the University of Orléans: the Ecole Supérieure de l'Energie et des Matériaux – ESEM (School of Engineering Materials and Energies) and the Ecole Supérieure de Procédés Electroniques et Optiques – ESPO (School of Electronics and Optics). Polytech'Orléans was born in 2002.
The school is located on the European campus of the university of Orléans.
Polytech'Orléans offers a five-year course : a preparatory course (2 years) aimed to prepare students to follow an engineering course, it is mainly based on the study of fundamental science, and an engineering course (3 years) :
- ecotechnology engineering in electronics and optics
- mechanical and energy engineering
- civil engineering / environment
- production management (dual education system)
- Home automation engineering (dual education system)
Graduate students are usually hired in the automotive industry, environment, aeronautics, embedded systems, energetics or signal processing. Graduate students are in average hired after one month.
- "About Polytech'Orléans". Polytech'Orléans. Archived from the original on 3 January 2012. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- Décret n°2002-555 du 16 avril 2002 relatif à l'école polytechnique de l'université d'Orléans
- Décret n° 2004-36 du 5 janvier 2004 modifiant le décret n° 2002-555 du 16 avril 2002 relatif à l'institut polytechnique de l'université d'Orléans