SCM Estate was established in 2006 for the management of the property assets of the biggest financial and industrial Ukrainian holding - SCM Group, at the beginning of 2008 the company was renamed ESTA Holding. The company is 100% owned by SCM Group. Key areas of ESTA business are:
- development of commercial and residential properties of premium class
- hospitality business
- real estate operation and management
|Founded||2006 in Donetsk|
|Headquarters||Donetsk, Kyiv Ukraine|
|Nikolay Nesterenko (CEO)|
ESTA Holding key assets:
- Pushkinskiy complex, Donetsk
- Opera Hotel, Kyiv
- Leonardo business centre, Kyiv
- Logistics centre, Dnipro
- Donbass Palace Hotel, Donetsk
- Kyiv Hotel, Donetsk
- Kyivskyy Central Department store (TsUM), Kyiv
The Chief Executive Officer is Nikolay Nesterenko. As of 2011, ESTA Holding is going to invest more than $500m in development of new projects over the next five years. ESTA Holding makes substantial investments in expansion of its assets portfolio which already exceeds $300 million. The latest acquisitions include purchase of the Kiev Central Department Store and of the Donetsk-based “Kiev” hotel which after the current reconstruction will be launched under Park Inn by Radisson brand.
- "Esta Holdings Limited". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Speech by ESTA Holding CEO at the press-briefing for the 10th Anniversary of SCM". SCM web-site.
- "ESTA Group completed the purchase of the Kiev Central Department Store". story-ua.com.ua. Archived from the original on 2012-04-25. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Rezidor and Esta Holding announce the Park Inn by Radisson Donetsk, Ukraine". hospitalitynet.