|Motto||Association des anciens élèves de l'École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile|
Motto in English
|Alumni association of the French Civil Aviation University|
|Colours||Blue and Grey|
The main mission of the association is to develop the brand image of École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (also referred to as French Civil Aviation University), first European Graduate School in the fields of aeronautics and aviation. In 2019, it represents almost 25,000 people which make the association the biggest in France for aeronautical studies.
When the École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile university has been created in 1949, it was first to train officials of the Directorate General for Civil Aviation. At the beginning of the 1970s, the university starts to train non-officials for aerospace industry. The number of civilian students grows in the 1980s and then an alumni association became an obviousness. Robert Aladenyse (1931-2003, graduate in 1964) decided in 1987 to create a nonprofit organization for Diplôme d'ingénieur alumnus called INGENAC. In the 2000s, the development in France of Master's degree and Mastères Spécialisés courses encouraged the association to welcome and represents these new alumnus.
The 1st of January 2010, ENAC merged with the SEFA in order to become the biggest aeronautical university in Europe. That's why, INGENAC decided to change its name to become ENAC Alumni and gather graduates of all the degrees of the École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (including the Aeronautical operations technicians, the Techniciens supérieur de l'aviation, the Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnels and the Ingénieurs des études et de l'exploitation de l'aviation civile). It becomes effective in March 2012.
ENAC Alumni is member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
All the projects meet the key goals of the association:
- Create and maintain friendly relations among all alumnus of the Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile;
- Promote the development of the members;
- Contribute to the development of aeronautics and air transport in France and abroad;
- Conduct continuing education for the benefit of aeronautics, space and air transport industries professionals;
- Defending ENAC degrees;
- Promote the image of the university and its training in France and abroad;
- Provide useful support for the life of the university;
- Render aid, support and assistance to members in need.
ENAC Alumni rallies the Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace community to implement the yearly meeting Airexpo. The association is also partnership of the Aeronautical literary festival.
To fulfill its objectives, one permanent École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile Representative and alumni network, Gwenaelle Le Mouel, has been hired.
Alumni and Board members
- Marc Houalla, ENAC Alumni President since March 2018
- Michaël Benhamed, Vice President
- Mehdi El Kouch, Vice President
- Rodolphe Rochette, Treasurer
- Julie Cabanel, Secretary
- Faude Adanhounsounou, Board member
- Jean-Michel Biel, Board member
- Bamba Fall, Board member
- Réjane Lavenac, Board member
- Gael Le Bris, Board member
- Paul Leparoux, Board member
- Jonathan Liwerant, Board member
- André Nzuzi Nzuzi, Board member
- Yves Roncin, Board member
- Nabil Tahiri, Board member
- Olivier Truilhe, Board member
- Guy Potiron, Board member
- (in French) Les Pink Floyds dans la Newsletter ENAC Alumni
- (in French) Book 50 ans d'Enac au service de l'aviation, A. Gilotte, J.P Husson, C.Lazerge
- (in French) Robert Aladenyse : le bon génie
- (in French) Le nouveau site des anciens de l’ENAC en ligne Archived 2015-04-02 at the Wayback Machine
- (in French) Annuaire ingénieurs diplômés et mastères
- France hosts the largest European university for Civil Aviation : ENAC
- French ENAC SEFA merge to become biggest Civil Aviation University in Europe
- (in French) Création du Fonds de dotation ENAC Archived 2013-04-12 at Archive.today
- (in French) enac alumni newsletter mars 2012
- (in French) ENAC Alumni Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine
- (in French) ENAC Alumni adhère à la CGE Archived 2013-03-29 at the Wayback Machine
- (in French) Ca se passe à l'ENAC
- (in French) flash info 1
- (in French) l'ENAC fête ses 60ans Archived 2013-04-07 at Archive.today
- (in French) Nos partenaires
- (in French) L'équipe Archived 2018-04-15 at the Wayback Machine