EMI (Extension: Easy Monthly Installment - Liya Hai Toh Chukana Padega!) is a 2008 Bollywood social film directed by Saurabh Kabra and starring Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Rampal, Urmila Matondkar and Malaika Arora in the lead roles. The film released on 7 November 2008.
|Directed by||Saurabh Kabra|
|Produced by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Written by||Saurabh Kabra|
|Edited by||Anand Subaya|
|Distributed by||Balaji Motion Pictures|
Popcorn Motion Pictures
Sattar (Sanjay Dutt), owner of Good Luck Recovery Agency, is the saviour and the solution for all those caught in the debt trap. From Bhaigiri to business to politics to social work—that's how Sattar wants to progress in life. He has already graduated from Bhaigiri to business and is now eager to jump into politics.
Most sought after by banks, telecom companies and various multinationals, today his Good Luck Recovery Agency is a leading recovery agency. Sattar follows a simple rule when it comes to his business—Loan liya hai to chukana padega.
- Arjun Rampal as Ryan Briganza
- Sanjay Dutt as Sattar Bhai
- Urmila Matondkar as Prerna Joshi
- Malaika Arora Khan as Nancy (Ryan's girlfriend)
- Aashish Chaudhary as Anil Sharma
- Neha Oberoi as Shilpa Sharma
- Snehal Dabi as Sattar Bhai's crew member
- Manoj Joshi as Prem Prakash Patel
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda as Chandrakant Desai
- Daya Shankar Pandey as GaffurBhai
- Neha Mehta as Prerna's friend
- Vote For Sattar Bhai
- Chori Chori
- Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein