|Other names||Drivetime with Mary Wilson|
|Genre||News and current affairs|
|Country of origin|
|Home station||RTÉ Radio 1|
|Hosted by||Mary Wilson|
|Produced by||Marian Richardson|
|Recording studio||Donnybrook, Dublin 4|
|Original release||4 September 2006 – present|
|Audio format||FM and Digital radio|
The programme is presented by the journalist and former RTÉ legal affairs editor, Mary Wilson. It includes news summaries, sports news, and traffic and weather reports as well as live interviews and reports. Fergal Keane is one of Drivetime's principal reporters. Other writers and journalists who contribute to the programme include Joseph O'Connor, Olivia O'Leary, and Fergus Finlay. Special extended editions of Drivetime are mounted from time to time to cover such major news stories as general elections and referenda.
- "Drivetime". RTÉ Radio. Retrieved 20 September 2009.
- "RTÉ Radio, broadcasting pictures to millions of imaginations every day". RTÉ. Retrieved 20 September 2009.
- "Court reporter Mary Wilson to fill new radio drivetime slot". The Sunday Tribune. 2006. Retrieved 7 June 2009.
- "Broadcasting Commission of Ireland: Complaint". Broadcasting Commission of Ireland. 17 April 2008. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 20 September 2009.
- "The 10 questions RTÉ must answer". Evening Herald. 7 May 2009. Archived from the original on 17 February 2013. Retrieved 20 September 2009.
- "Why Olivia, rachael and pat get my number one vote". Irish Independent. 6 June 2009. Retrieved 20 September 2009.