The purpose of a dribble glass is for pranks. When a person tilts the glass to take a drink from this glass, they will end up spilling the liquid on their clothing as the drink trickles through the holes.
The dribble glass was invented by S.S. Adams.
- Hargrave, J. (2011). Sir John Hargrave's Mischief Maker's Manual. Penguin Young Readers Group. pp. 115–118. ISBN 978-1-101-48602-3. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- Soule, Gardner (January 1955). "Fun's Henry Ford is Still Inventing". Popular Science. 166 (1): 123. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Brown, Amanda (December 10, 2010). "N.J. gag inventor created sneezing powder, dribble glass: How N.J. Saved Civilization". NJ.com. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Newgarden, M.; PictureBox, Inc (2004). Cheap laffs: the art of the novelty item. H.N. Abrams. p. 34. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- S.S. Adams Co. - Official site of S.S. Adams Co., the company founded by the inventor of the Dribble Glass