St Anne's Church, Dowally
|OS grid reference||NO001480|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
The village has a parish church dedicated to St. Anne, it was constructed in 1818 and replaced a previous church which had been constructed around 1500 but fell into ruin by 1755. In 1861 the population was 486 by 1881 this had reduced to 431.
- "Blairgowrie & Forest of Alyth", Ordnance Survey Landranger Map (B2 ed.), 2008, ISBN 0-319-23121-6
- J. Dowling (2003). "Dowally Parish Church, Dunkeld". scottishchurches.org.uk.
- "Dowally". Vision of Britain. Retrieved 19 December 2018. Quoting from Frances Groome's 1882-1884 Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland