Don (sometimes known as the Don) is a small village, located just outside Devonport Tasmania, situated on the Don River. It is home to the Don River Railway and the Don Village Market. Don also has a Presbyterian church.
|Population||643 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Devonport|
The local Don Hall was used regularly to host ballroom dancing.
- "2016 Census QuickStats: Don (State Suburb)". Australian Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Parker" at North-West Tasmanian Coastal Cemeteries.
- Presbyterian Church of Tasmania Archived February 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- "Devonport Rugby Club". devonportbulls.rugbynet.com.au. Archived from the original on 13 September 2009. Retrieved 1 June 2009.
- "Don Cricket Club". doncc.tas.cricket.com.au. Retrieved 1 February 2016.