Don't Marry is a 1928 American silent comedy film directed by James Tinling and starring Lois Moran, Neil Hamilton, and Henry Kolker.
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Written by||Randall Faye |
|Story by||Philip Klein |
|Starring||Lois Moran |
|Cinematography||Joseph H. August|
|Distributed by||Fox Film|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
A flapper masquerades as her strait-laced cousin to try and impress a potential suitor.
- Lois Moran as Priscilla Bowen / Betty Bowen
- Neil Hamilton as Henry Willoughby
- Henry Kolker as Gen. Willoughby
- Claire McDowell as Aunt Abigail Bowen
- Lydia Dickson as Hortense
- Solomon p.309
- Solomon, Aubrey. The Fox Film Corporation, 1915-1935. A History and Filmography. McFarland & Co, 2011.
- Don't Marry on IMDb
- Synopsis at AllMovie
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.