Division No. 5, Newfoundland and Labrador
Census Division No. 5 is a Statistics Canada statistical division composed of the areas of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador called Humber Valley, Bay of Islands, and White Bay. It covers a land area of 10,365.63 km² (4,002.19 sq mi), and had a population of 42,014 according to the 2016 census.
Division No. 5
|Coordinates: 48°57′33″N 57°55′34″W|
|Province||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|• MPs||Gudie Hutchings|
|• Total||10,366.48 km2 (4,002.52 sq mi)|
|As of 2016|
|• Density||4.1/km2 (10/sq mi)|
- Subdivision A (Includes: St. Jude's, and Hinds Lake)
- Subdivision C (Includes: Spruce Brook, George's Lake, Pinchgut Lake)
- Subdivision D (Includes: North Arm, Middle Arm, Goose Arm, Serpentine Lake)
- Subdivision E (Includes: Galeville, The Beaches)
- Subdivision F (Includes: Pynn's Brook, Little Rapids, Humber Valley Resort)
- Subdivision G (Includes: Pollards Point, Sops Arm)
Division No. 5, NL
- "Census Profile, 2016 Census: Division No. 5, Census division [Census division], Newfoundland and Labrador". Statistics Canada. Retrieved October 15, 2019.
- "2011 Census Profile - Division No. 5, Census division". Statistics Canada. Retrieved March 2, 2012.