Districts of Iraq
The districts are listed below, by governorate (with capital in parentheses):
- Administrative Districts in Baghdad City
- Administrative Districts in Baghdad Suburban
Dhi Qar Governorate
(From 1976 to mid-2006 called At-Ta'mim)
Dohuk Governorate is part of Iraqi Kurdistan.
Erbil Governorate is part of Iraqi Kurdistan, while the status of the southern Makhmur District is contested.
Sulaymaniyah Governorate is part of Iraqi Kurdistan.
- Pshdar District (Qaladiza)
- Chamchamal District (Chamchamal)
- Darbandokeh District (Darbandikhan)
- Dokan District (Dokan)
- Kalar District (Kalar)
- Rania District (Rania)
- Sharbazher District (Sharbazher)
- Sulaymaniya District (Sulaymaniya)
- Saidsadiq District (Saidsadiq)
- Sharazoor District (Zarayan)
- Penjwin District (Penjwin)
- Mawat District (Mawat)
- Qaradagh District (Qaradagh)