Diary of a Lost Woman
Diary of a Lost Woman (German: Das Tagebuch einer Verlorenen) is a 1918 German silent drama film directed by Richard Oswald and starring Erna Morena, Reinhold Schünzel and Werner Krauss. The rising star Conrad Veidt also appeared. It is now considered a lost film. It was remade at the end of the silent era as Diary of a Lost Girl by Georg Wilhelm Pabst.
|Diary of a Lost Woman|
Conrad Veidt and Erna Morena
|Directed by||Richard Oswald|
|Produced by||Richard Oswald|
|Written by||Margarete Böhme (novel Tagebuch einer Verlorenen) |
|Starring||Erna Morena |
|29 October 1918|
- Erna Morena as Thymian
- Reinhold Schünzel as Graf Kasimir Osdorff
- Werner Krauss as Meinert
- Paul Rehkopf as Geoteball
- Conrad Veidt as Dr. Julius
- Max Laurence as Der alte Graf
- Ilse Wejrmann as Elisabeth Woyens
- Marga Köhler as Lene Peters
- Marie von Buelow as Frau Kindermann
- Clementine Plessner as Tante Frieda
- Soister p.38
- Kreimeier p.44
- Kreimeier, Klaus. The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918-1945. University of California Press, 1999.
- Soister, John T. Conrad Veidt on Screen: A Comprehensive Illustrated Filmography. McFarland, 2002.