|Born||31 May 1947|
Hollyoaks (2007–2009, 2012–)
She has appeared in numerous TV shows. In Only Fools and Horses in the 1980s she played June Snell, a former girlfriend of Del Boy. She also appeared in The Rag Trade as Kathy Roberts, EastEnders as Cindy Beale's mother Bev Williams, in Heartbeat as Ruby Rowan, Nick Berry's character's mother, and as a prostitute in an episode of Joking Apart.
Langton, who began her career as a dancer, is a popular theatre actress and singer, having appeared in the West End in A Chorus Line, Pippin, I'm Getting My Act Together, A Little Night Music, Chicago and Mary Poppins. Her long stage career began with an appearance in Hair in 1968. In 1982 she appeared in the Royal Variety Performance, performing a song from Showboat. In 1987, she created the role of Angel in Kander & Ebb's The Rink at the Forum Theatre in Manchester, a role which she reprised in the 1988 West End transfer. She returned to the show in 2004 at the Belgrade Theatre in Coventry, this time playing the role of Angel's mother Anna.
In 2010 she joined the London cast of Billy Elliot as Grandma.
- Carry On Teacher (1959)
- Don't Just Lie There, Say Something! (1973)
- Percy's Progress (1974)
- Eskimo Nell (1975)
- Confessions of a Pop Performer (1975)
- Trial by Combat (1976)
- Carry On England (1976)
- The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover (1989)
- EastEnders (Bev Williams) (1998–1999)
- Hollyoaks (Nana McQueen) (2007–2009, 2012–present)
- "Billy Elliott the Musical - Cast". Billyelliotthemusical.com. Archived from the original on 14 April 2011. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- "Billy Elliot's Diane Langton Recalls a Lifetime on the London Stage -…". broadway.com. 22 July 2012. Archived from the original on 22 July 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2018.