Dharti Kahe Pukar Ke (1969 film)
Dharti Kahe Pukarke (English: Call of the Earth; Hindi: धरती कहे पुकार के) is a 1969 Bollywood drama film, produced by Deenanath Shastri under the Vaishali Films banner and directed by Dulal Guha. Starring Jeetendra, Nanda, Sanjeev Kumar in the lead roles and music composed by Laxmikant-Pyarelal.
|Dharti Kahe Pukar Ke|
धरती कहे पुकार के
Theatrical release Poster
|Directed by||Dulal Guha|
|Produced by||Deenanath Shastri|
|Written by||B.R. Ishara (dialogues)|
Majrooh Sultanpuri (lyrics)
|Edited by||G. G. Mayekar|
It is a story of three brothers; Kanhaiyalal, Moti and Shiv. Moti studies law supported by his brothers, while Shiv helps Kanhaiyalal in cultivating the piece of land they own. Kanhaiyalal borrows some amount from the local moneylender against this piece of land for Moti's law studies. Shiv is in love with this moneylender's daughter, Radha. Moti, after learning about the amount borrowed by his brother, decides to come back only after he has a sufficient amount to repay the loan. On the other hand, Shiv moves to the city as a driver to earn his livelihood. Watch the movie to see how family values and the bond between the brothers help them overcome all odds.
- Jeetendra as Shiv
- Nanda as Radha
- Sanjeev Kumar as Moti
- Libi Rana (also known as Nivedita) as Rekha
- Kanhaiyalal as Gangaram
- Durga Khote as Parbatiya and Gangaram's wife
- Tarun Bose as Rekha's father
- Abhi Bhattacharya as Master
- Ramayan Tiwari as Hari and Radha's father
- Leela Mishra as Radha's nani
- Asit Sen as Sukhiya
- Manmohan as Daroga
- A. K. Hangal
- Lyricist: Majrooh Sultanpuri
- Playback Singers: Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi, Mukesh
- Dialogue: B.R. Ishara
- Art Director: Desh Mukherjee
- Editor: G. G. Mayekar
- Cinematographer: M. Rajaram
- Music Director: Laxmikant-Pyarelal
- Producer: Dinanath Shastri
- Director: Dulal Guha
- Production Company: Vaishali Films
- Narrator: Dharmendra
|1||"Dharti Kahe Pukar Ke"||Mohammed Rafi||4:35|
|2||"Diye Jalaye Pyar Ke Chalo"||Lata Mangeshkar||3:30|
|3||"Ja Ra Kare Badra"||Lata Mangeshkar||4:35|
|4||"Je Hum Tum Chori Se"||Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar||3:30|
|5||" Khushi Ki Woh Raat Aa Gayi"||Mukesh||5:35|
- "Dharti Kahe Pukarke (Overview)". IMDb.
- "Dharti Kahe Pukarke (Banner)". Osianama.
- "Dharti Kahe Pukarke (Direction)". MuVyz.
- "Dharti Kahe Pukarke (Cast & Crew)". gomolo.
- "Dharti Kahe Pukarke (Review)". IBOS.
- "Dharti Kahe Pukarke (Remarks)". Bollywoodhungama.
- "Dharti Kahe Pukarke (Music Review)". Songs.PK. Archived from the original on 12 January 2016. Retrieved 28 December 2015.